Airport Authority of India Recruitment 2022, Number of vacancies, Salary, Educational Qualification, Syllabus
|Name of Post||Junior Executive (Air Traffic Control)|
|Age Limit||Maximum age limit is 27 years as on 14.07.2022|
|Opening date for Online Application||15.06.2022|
|Last date for Online Application||14.07.2022|
|Salary||12 lakh per Annum|
Minimum Qualification for Airport Authority of India Recruitment 2022
- Full-Time Regular Bachelors’ Degree of three years in Science (B.Sc) with Physics and Mathematics. or Full-Time Regular Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering in any discipline. (Physics & Mathematics should be subjects in any one of the semester’s curriculum).
- The candidate shall have minimum proficiency in both spoken and written English of the level of 10+2 standard (the candidate shall have passed English as one of the subjects in 10th or 12th standard)
- No experience is essential.
Age Limit for Airport Authority of India Recruitment 2022
Maximum age: 27 years as on 14.07.2022
Relaxation in Age
- The upper age limit is relaxable by 10 years for PWD, 5 years for SC/ST, and 3 years for OBC (Non-Creamy layer) candidates. Vacancies reserved for the OBC category are meant for candidates belonging to the ‘Non-creamy layer as per the guidelines of Govt. of India on the subject.
- For Ex-Servicemen, age relaxation is applicable as prescribed by Govt. of India orders issued from time to time
- The upper age limit is relaxable by 10 years for candidates who are in regular service of AAI.
- The date of birth as recorded in the Matriculation/Secondary Examination certificates will only be accepted
No subsequent requests for a change in date of birth will be entertained.
Remuneration of Junior Executive (Air Traffic Control)
PAY SCALE (IDA)
Junior Executive (E-1) :- Rs.40000-3%-140000
In addition to Basic pay, Dearness Allowance, Perks @ 35% of Basic pay, HRA, and other benefits which include CPF, Gratuity, Social Security Schemes, Medical benefits, etc. are admissible as per AAI rules.
The CTC per annum for the post of Junior Executive would be around Rs. 12 lacs (approximately)
How to Apply for Airport Authority of India Recruitment 2022
Candidates are required to apply On-line through the link available on www.aai.aero under tab “CAREERS”. No other means/mode of submission of applications will be accepted under any circumstances
Before starting to fill up the on-line application, the candidates should keep at hand the following
1) Valid E-mail id: No change in E-mail id will be allowed once registered. All correspondence regarding this recruitment shall be made on the registered E-mail id including Admit card for On-line examination and Call Letter for Documents Verification, if shortlisted.
2) Scanned copy of latest passport size coloured photograph (not more than 03 months old: between 20kb-50kb and Dimensions 200×230 pixels) and scanned signature in digital format (10kb-20kb Dimensions 140×60 pixels ) for uploading in the application.
3) All relevant documents/details relating to eligibility criteria viz Educational Qualification, Caste
Certificate [SC/ST/OBC(NCL)], EWS Certificate, Experience Certificate, Disability Certificate, Discharge
Certificate in case of Ex-Servicemen, Apprentice Certificate from AAI etc.
APPLICATION FEE AND MODE OF REMITTANCE
|PWD and apprentices (successfully completed 1 year of Apprenticeship Training in AAI)||Nil|
Download Full Advertisement
Syllabus for Airport Authority of India Recruitment 2022
Recruitment Dashboard of AAI
Number of vacancies in Airport Authority of India (AAI) recruitment 2022
Age limit for Airport Authority of India (AAI) recruitment 2022
27 years as on 14.07.2022
Starting Salary of Junior Executive (Air Traffic Control)
Nearly 12 lakh per annum
Last date of Online Application for Airport Authority of India (AAI) recruitment 2022 for the post of Junior Executive (Air Traffic Control)
For Latest Update Follow Us on