Coal India Recruitment, Management Trainee, Salary, Important dates, Application Fees
Advertisement No. 06/2021
|Opening date for Online Registration of Applications||23-06-2022 : 10.00 AM|
|Last date of Online Submission of Application||22-07-2022 : 11.59 PM|
|UR/OBC/EWS||₹. 1000/-||₹.180/-||₹. 1180/-|
|SC/ST/PwD/ESM/Employees of Coal India Limited and its Subsidiaries||Nil||Nil||Nil|
The fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
UPPER AGE LIMIT of MANAGEMENT TRAINEE
|General (UR) & EWS||30 Years as on 31-May-2022|
Category-wise relaxation in Upper Age Limit
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) – 3 Years
- SC / ST – 5 Years
For Persons with Disabilities:
- General (UR) -10 Years
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) – 13 Years
- SC / ST – 15 Years
Candidates who are the domicile of J&K during the period from 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989 as per Govt. of India guidelines- 5 Years.
COMPENSATION / PAY of MANAGEMENT TRAINEE through GATE-2022 Scores
During the training period: ₹. 50,000 – 1,60,000/- at the initial Basic of ₹. 50,000/- per month [Management Trainee in E-2 Grade]
After 1-year training period and passing the test: ₹. 60,000 – 1,80,000/- at the initial Basic of ₹.60,000/- with probation for 1 year [E-3 Grade].
Besides Basic pay, candidates will also be entitled to Dearness Allowance, HRA, perquisites and allowances under cafeteria approach including Performance Related Pay (PRP) as applicable for the post.
Benefits such as Leave, Medical facilities, CMPF, CMPS, Gratuity, CIL Executive Defined Contribution Pension Scheme etc. will be admissible as per extant rules of the company.
HOW TO APPLY for the Post of MANAGEMENT TRAINEE Recruitment through GATE-2022 Scores
Career with CIL >>>> Jobs at Coal India
Required Documents (self-attested)
- Digital/Scanned copy of the recent passport size colour photograph (not older than 3 weeks in jpg/jpeg format).
- Scanned copy of signature with Black ink pen (in jpg/jpeg format)
Scanned copies of the documents (in pdf format), as follows:
- Matriculation / Secondary Board level certificate in support of age.
- Final / Provisional Degree / Certificate for Graduation and Post-Graduation, as applicable.
- Apart from the other required documents, the candidates of final year / semester / trimester in the academic year 2021-2022 will have to upload self-attested copy of their latest year / semester / trimester mark sheet / marks transcript of relevant minimum educational qualification. In case of CGPA/GPA, conversion in % certificate issued by University/Institute.
- Candidates belonging to OBC (Non-Creamy Layer), SC / ST will have to upload selfattested copy of valid caste certificate in prescribed format.
- For PwD category, self-attested copy of certificate in the prescribed format of Govt. of India duly issued by the competent authority, has to be uploaded.
- Candidates belonging to Economically Weaker Sections (EWS) will have to upload self-attested copy of valid Income & Asset certificate issued by the competent authority as per OM No.36039/1/2019-Estt (Res) dated 31.01.19 of DoPT, Ministry of PPG&P, Govt. of India for the year 2021-2022.
- Discharge / Service Certificate in case of Ex-Servicemen.
- Certificate issued in the prescribed format by the competent authority in respect of J&K domicile.
- Candidates presently employed in Government / Semi-Govt. / Public Sector Undertaking / Autonomous body should submit No Objection Certificate (NOC) from the Competent Authority of their present employer as per point No. 11(v) of this advertisement. Any information submitted by candidate, if found false / wrong, will lead to cancellation of candidature of the candidate without any reference.
- Candidate can submit online application for one discipline (post) only.
- If more than one application is received from a candidate, most recent (current) application will be considered as final.
- Non-attachment of required/legible documents in the online application will be treated as incomplete application and will be rejected forthright.
TENTATIVE VACANCY for MANAGEMENT TRAINEE Recruitment through GATE-2022 Scores
MANAGEMENT TRAINEE Recruitment in the following disciplines through GATE-2022 Scores
Last date for Management Trainee Recruitment in the following disciplines through GATE-2022 Scores
Number of vacancy for Management Trainee Recruitment in the following disciplines through GATE-2022 Scores
Application fees for Management Trainee Recruitment in the following disciplines through GATE-2022 Scores
Rs. 1180/- for UR/OBC/EWS and for others no application fees
Salary of Management Trainee through GATE-2022 Scores
Joining salary ₹. 50,000 – 1,60,000/- at the initial Basic of ₹. 50,000/- per month