GDS Recruitment 2021 in Bihar , Bihar GDS Recruitment 2021 in India Post Office, Gramin Dak Sevaks ONLINE ENGAGEMENT
|Name of the Post||Nature of Post|
|BRANCH POSTMASTER (BPM)||Permanent|
|ASSISTANT BRANCH POSTMASTER (ABPM)||Permanent|
GDS Recruitment 2021 in Bihar Vacancy Details
Total Vacancies : 1940
|Category||No of Posts|
Pay Scale : Time Related Continuity Allowance(TRCA)
|Category||Minimum TRCA for 4 Hours/Level 1||Minimum TRCA for 5 hours/Level 2|
|BPM||Rs. 12,000/-||Rs. 14,500/-|
|ABPM/Dak Sevak||Rs. 10,000/-||Rs. 12,000/-|
- BPM – Rs.12,000/- per month
- ABPM/Dak Sevak – Rs.10,000/- per month
|Start Date||End Date|
|Payment of Fees||27.04.2021||26.05.2021|
Mode of Application
Application Fee for each set of five options
|Female / trans-woman||Nil|
|OC/OBC/EWS Male / trans-man||Rs 100/-|
Eligibility Criteria GDS Recruitment 2021 in Bihar
Essential Academic Qualifications :
- Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th standard with passing marks in Mathematics, local language and English (having been studied as compulsory or elective subjects) conducted by any recognized Board of School Education by the Government of India/State Governments/ Union Territories in India.
- The candidate should have studied the local language at least up to 10th standard [as compulsory or elective subjects] as declared by the State Government or as per constitutional provisions relating to the 8th schedule of Constitution of India.
- List of Official languages for Bihar Circle :
- In case candidates get the same marks, the merit order would be taken as DOB(higher age as merit), ST trans-woman, ST female, SC trans-woman, SC female, OBC trans-woman, OBC female, EWS trans-woman, EWS female, UR trans-woman, UR female, ST trans-male, ST Male, SC trans- male, SC Male, OBC trans-male, OBC male, EWS trans-male, EWS male, UR trans-male, UR male.
Age Limit (As on 27.04.2021)
Not less than 18 years and not more than 40 years
Relaxation of Upper age limit :
|SC/ ST||5 years|
|PWD (Gen/ EWS)||10 years|
|PWD (SC/ ST)||15 years|
|PWD (OBC)||13 years|
- Selection will be made as per the automatic generated merit list based on the Only marks obtained in 10th standard of approved Boards aggregated to percentage to the accuracy of 4 decimals.
- No weightage will be given for higher educational qualification.
- Passing of all the subjects as per the respective approved board norms is mandatory subject to the conditions.